Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Clique & family.

I miss Clique.
I guess i didnt see vicky, andrea, ros, jiaxuan, ruth, weekang for like ages.
since the last day of school i guess, with is like, 5 days? D:
I didnt see jocee and jer for around 3days. D:
anw hope can see them all soon bahs.
I miss weekang de loh, cos dont even know till when den can see him. D:
-

btw sorry for some retarded faces :x.
(cos i dont have clear pictures of yah)










































































Love.


Lalala,
yesterday went to west coast with family, cousins and cutest ahma :)
my ahma damn cute loh, haha.
fooled around, played with cousins in the rain, was a veh veh fun day.
chatted, slacked at mcd with family.
i love my baby cousin too, cuteeee.
overall i love them all.































































































thats all, bye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home