Friday, October 17, 2008

If its love.

we're all supposed to be
smiling

went to buy rubiks cube with asshole at jurong point.
slacked at mcdonalds,
she taught me the cube, but haven learn hao.
was veh tired and almost slept thr.
hahas, mcdonalds was super duper cold,
but got bring jacket thr, so yeap (:
hahas, homed early today lor, cos asshole got piano.
hmm, tired.
now only finding songs nia.
nothing to do.
so bored.

okay byebye.

-

I don't mind you telling me what's been on your mind lately
I don't mind you speaking up
I know sometimes I can be all wrapped up and into me
I can be in such a rush
Just slow me down, slow me down
Tell me tomorrow everything will be around
Just slow me down, slow me down
You're the one who keeps me on the ground

Tell me everything you did for me was with love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home