Friday, August 14, 2009

My love cant find you anymore

Photobucket

你的心有一道墙 但我发现一扇窗
偶尔透出一丝暖暖的微光 我的爱会攀上窗台盛放


Past few days i slacked after school w janis, wen, janis, ahma, xinfang & nadia.
helping with nadia & janis's art stuff while chatting & playing at the same time.
:) Here's a few photos of yesterday helping janis w ahma & wen.

Random shot.
Photobucket

Greatest grandmother :)
Photobucket

Janis holding the bad full of cranes while doing art.
Photobucket

-

Today sucked only during chemistry.
Wow i didnt knw i can be so mad at a teacher. hah. please lah. scold me loh, i rude or defiant whatever, give you those 'i hate you' eyes, i've nvr given this look any tcher cos i respect them la, until you come piss me off so badly. i also not someone that will get angry so easily. whatever i do is wrong huh, sorry lah i am not someone who can study well or do well in chemistry, I am not up to your whatever standard, dont have to scold me one, dont know how to explain nicely isit? nicely tok mayb i'll take it in, scold till so jialat sorry hor i cannot stand loh. somemore you sibei bias only. dont needa call me out to talk one cos it wont change anything cos i dont like you & i dont think i ever will after this time. i did NOT dream today in class for the last time, i just dont wanna see your face cos im angry enough, dont push my limits though i cannot do anything to you and you can do alot of things to me.
I dont care ya know.

I dare to write so i dont care what will happen to me :)

-

Whatever, haha i got over it.
everything is testing my temper these days :X

anw after school was slacking in class, thn 2.30pm went for maths at 4e1 classroom.
do do do do, still dont understand some stuffs, but i hope i can do it,
cant afford to slcak any longer, exams are just nxt week..
dont knw if i still have the mood to go do chemistry mans, tmr still needa see the tcher.
yawns!

during maths remedial today,
ahma was having zi bi, so went to the windows there and blow bubbles,
while laughing to herself ... (creepy)
see.
Photobucket

after that me/wen/ahma went home put things,
thn came out again to go school find jocee and pei her pw thing.
after everything went to fajar eat with them,
thn pei sister home and all homed :)
serious stomachache just now that rly make me feel v weak,
but im okay now finally, ahahs.

HERE'S A PART FOR SISTER.
she'll only see this is she bothers to read my blog loh. :/
Photobucket

I love you sister. Whatever happens, sisters will always be sisters.
I'll always be there :D

byebye!

You dont needa me at all, i'm suffocating inside. I dont wanna do this anymore, i dont wanna carry on this way, I'm leaving.

12 am.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home