Friday, January 30, 2009

Everything you say.


























Happiness with sisters
see im so nice ley sisters :D

Heyhey!
I'm yvette here & yven's beside me now :D
we love each other freaking hell lots ok cos we're twins.
(i think only jerlene jocee ruth they all know what im toking about.)
anyways yven's gonna tell me what happned ytd so i can write it down.

yesterday
school = no fun.
after school = fun + fun.
:)

OH HAPPY DAYYY~ (8

went to retest chinese ting xie with janis, with jocee pei-ing me :)
jocee helped me with it, yay!
got a 90/100, i am a genius. (8
lols kidding.

after that andrea & vicky came back,
and andrea bought fillet o fish for me, yayyyy.
vicky give me drink a lil lil lil bit of ice milo ._.
cos if i drink more she'll charge me $4.5o LOLS
thn jocee went for dance lerhs.
rosa and ruth too.

after all that,
me janis jocee andrea went to 3e1 classroom find the
jiaxuan dabian and ***lene a.k.a jer**** :)
hahah, slacked talked and fooled arnd as usual.

thn went to change thn walk around the school with andrea.
go canteen buy water,
then headed to ISH, cos we see alot juniors arnd there.
so go up there and see them run loh (8
thn took hell lots of pictures,
before going to range :)

once reach range jiu keep shooting alr.
thn after CCA went to find dancers and jer & janis.
whole grp tgt, woolala.
Lynn, get well soon of yr throat pain, with love.
after awhile vicky & rosa jiu go home liaos.
rosa is a freaking cute bimbo, hahah.
thn walked to lrt while fooling arnd with people,
:)

waited for amanda at lrt there.
thn they went up to wait, while i went to blk downstair with jer & ruth.
thn amanda went to meet them at bpp, i said i'll go ltr.
talked to jer & ruth like alot crap lah.
thn didnt wanna send jer home cos like lazy lah :D
& somemore got ruth alrdy mah. hahah.

so finally.
i homed while ruth send jer home first.
change, took stuff, then took lrt to bpp,
thn walked to senja (-.-)
to find jocee and amanda.
so laughed alot with them,
and jocee go and confront me infront of amanda (:()
LOLS. thn sorta quarrelled, thn amanda made us laughed.
arnd 7 45 lidat i think, amanda jiu go le.

so was with jocee toking.
and letting her listen to some of my songs under jocee blk.
thn coincidently (sp?) saw her mother.
thn her mother was going to sheng siong buy stuff.
so me and jocee went up to her hse.
watched tv while she bathed.
thn both of us went dwn there buy stuff come back enjoy life.
watch tv, eat, drink, talk, shake leg (me) :D

haha.
JOCEE SENT ME & PEI ME WAIT FOR CAB LEY.
so nice of her today, dunno why :x
thn homed at around 10+pm.
thn watch tv halfway sleep :D

actually waiting for jer's call & sister's & someone's msg,
but jiu fell aslp liao, until jer woke me up,
thn i tell her i wan continue sleep, i jiu go sleep le :x
sorry :D

thats all bah?
planned to majong tday with ruth but having reunion dinner tonight,
mum dont let me out, so yeah. sians.
but think my cousins will be majong-ing with me today.(:

ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home