Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wild child!

''Wild Child''

09.12.08
yesterday,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASSHOLE! :)
went out with peeeepos,
strting andrea and jocee met first and went to jer house,
while im checking my specs,
thn headed to jer's house to meet up with them.
then talked talked laugh laugh,
me & andrea went dwn to fetch vicky here.
vicky bought me a 4gb memory card!!
^^ + ^^! thanks idiot <3

we went to jer hse visit her cos she was sick, omg.
her eyes swollen so bigbigbig.
we're so nice right!
but im like the nicest loh,
brought medicine for her :')
she must be so touched loh! :))))
cos she said it work, yay!

thn after a few hours i think,
me andrea vicky and jocee walked to bus stop,
took bus to west mall,
its the nearest cinema that have wild child.
wild child is not bad uhs, its kinda stylo at parts :)
but i still have alot of shows i wanna watch,
aww andrea & i haven watch madagascar 2 yet!
): I like to move it move it.

after that slacked outside west mall and talked for damn long.
talk talk talk talk, talk abt next year blahblahblah.
what will happen blahblah.

haha, then andrea and vicky cabbed home at abt 6.30.
me and jocee cabbed to jocee house.
chatted downstair, then went upstair.
lalala, chatted, quarrelled, laughed, talked.
she veh xiaoqi one loh, :x.
she act angry actually she nt angry one loh :D
slacked at her house till 10.30pm,
mum smsed me nxt time cnt go out lerh, sadded like crazy.
hope she dont mean it?
then left her hse at 10.30pm sharp.

thn mum called and i got screamed at,
ran for the mrt at cck station,
yet it freaking nvr wait for me,
so i waited to 5 whole minutes for the nxt train.
mum told me to alight at clementi and take cab home,
-.-

homed at 11++
and mum waited for me! *.*
okay, bathed, brush teeth, sleep.
forgot to call jerlene :x

jer wake me up at like 9.30 today.
so i hang her call and sleeeeeep until 11.45! :)
ahahaha. i sleep until v late as you all know.
sian loh today cannot come out,
if nt can go meet vicky and jerlene.. sian.

Anyway,
doing braces today at 7.45pm.
wish me luck and wont die so young please :')

bye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home