Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All the little things i cant live without.


hehes :)
a random picture of love.
haha, omg i wanna go to feilunhai concert.
the cheapest ticket in $78. freak -.-
nvm lah, hope got recorded in cd or smth then i thn buy.
i desperate to see him in person, someday i will.
nehneh!
lovelove aaronyan.

-

Listening to 'Out from under'
a lil bit of lyrics.

Breathe you out
Breathe you in
You keep coming back to tell me
you’re the one who could have been
and my eyes see it all so clear
It was long ago and far away but it never disappears
I try to put it in the past
Hold on to myself and don’t look back

My heart will be unbroken
Even when I cross the line
It's like a lie I’ve told a thousand times

I don’t wanna dream about
All the things that never were
Maybe I can live without
When I’m out from under
I don’t wanna feel the pain
What good would it do me now
I’ll get it all figured out
When I’m out from under

-

nice song eh.
thats all i guess,
bye! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home