Monday, September 7, 2009

爱你不是两三天, 每天想你很多遍

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sweet dreams.. but i still have to wake up to reality.
I dont like reality.
Can i sleep and dream of you again?


Not going out today alrdy, ahma(amanda) busy so cnt cut hair tgt,
maybe staying at home and do some hwork cos i havent strted,
os maybe call someone out to watch movie w me. :)
I'm bored but i'm surprised i woke up early today, arnd 10:30.
I wanna watch G-force & The proposal badly.
Waiting for andrea's reply to my msg, but bet she's busy, hahas.
going to play badminton with her soon.
hopefully can go find jerlene yong one of these days also.
& going to find a day to slack at ahma hse with fellow jokers, wen/janis/jocee/ahma.
:D

I NEED A PHYSICS & MATHS& CHEM TUTOR!!!!!!!! ):
anyone? i'm struggling with these subjects, omg.
-

One more night, one more day, one more smile on your face.
Just take it away, cos they can never have yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home