Tuesday, March 24, 2009

tell me this pain aint gonna last




















Take me away
no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay.

hey,boooo :D
tomorow i'll skip sch for alot of periods yay! (8
& i wouldnt be coming to sch on thurs.
yeah, i totally skip the boring assembly, hah.
but it'll kinda boring though.
safra's kinda boring.
whatever..

today tio sclded by alot tchers.
oh just freak them :D

anyway,
aftr sch was quite fun, fooling arnd with clique after sch,
at canteen, woah, didnt realise clique became so big till today,
when the whole group of us sit at canteen thr.
waa so freaking noisy but filled with laughters,
haha, had tons of fun laaahs.
:D

after dancers & hmt ppl go,
left me, ahma, jer and andrea slacking, talking.
till hmt ppl come.
thn me wen and ahma went fajar to eat while the rest stay in sch.
homed at 6.30pm, good girl :D

blablabla.
i hope my hp get repair-ed asap~
i miss my 760i .. its been months, felt like years.
hais, hope can get to touch it soon.
tired of using this sibei noob de camera de phone lah.

thats all,
buhbyeeeeeeeeeeee.

我不配

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home