Wednesday, October 1, 2008



Sisters :O

HEEEEEELLO!
My tagboard is filled with idiots. (:

btw today i havent study yet.
alamak, but nvm cos is mummy take me out de.
hmm, sorry uh sweetheart i cnt make it this morning D:

today went to temple,
then to eat at somewhere in victoria road or smth.
then headed to national musuem, its a random visit,
i didnt knw the musuem was so noob, my mum said it sucks.
LOL, then now at holland posting,
tonight going back bangkit.

Bye.

-Random:X

When you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough
Anytime your best ain't enough
I'll be the one to make it better

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home