Friday, September 26, 2008




Is this love


Hmm, nobody seems to be online,
and viewing my blog, bleh. haha.
obviously, its exam period soon now, yawns!
okayokay.

MATHS MOCK EXAM p.2 TOMOROW. X.X


today went to school,
everyday also over slept, sorry orh siaosiao.
hmm then after that sian mans.
boring school,
today school end early. SHIOK :D
after that went home, jocee went home also.
then meet again with jer and ruth also, off to fajar,
ate lunch then go back school, went to 1e1 find ms tan,
the rest go do d&t. hahas.

yup after all that doing of maths and crapping with ms tan,
slacked with jocee and ruth near my house,
after that homed (:

-
But I had to let go of the pain
Let love rain down on me

Cause you helped me open up my eyes

Show me things I could never see

Cause we can fight and we make up

Wanna see you when I wake up

I'm staying with you only

Cause I need you to show me how our love should really be

I use to wonder where were going
And where I wanted to be

Sitting alone all shocked up, waiting for my destiny

Hearing songs on the radio wishing that could happen to me,
oh no

Then when you came into the picture
then I knew quickly

That we could build something so strong

Expect the best for the future
Forget about what used to be
I need you here all life long

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home