Wednesday, November 4, 2009

两个人都只是得过 且过.















I've learnt to turn away from your eyes.

Had boring bridging, cos geography, waste of time to me..
After bridging went to CCA w andrea, vicky and co. Coach didnt scold me and i was surprised but happy, hee. Vicky went off early cos of HMT. Played deal with andrea, thn azri joined too. Me and drea also played her iphone game, driving and parking one lah, haha, both of us try so many time still cnt pass that level.
After CCA, me and drea went up to home econ room to find Jocee and Mirabelle, they were cooking and we were looking. After that we became their guinea pigs and eat some of what they cook, it was nice :)

After that people homed, while i acc sister to cck meetup w blogshop things. Thn acc her to her cousin hse there, i love ya sister. thn i homed, was super bored cos my phone that earpiece part spoil, argh, lucky got ppl entertain me thru messaging if not i fall aslp. x.x

-

I've been so sleepy lately, i keep on go home bath and sleep. omg.
thn i sleep liao wake up jiu eat, wth, pig man ):

Anyway I'm currently waiting for RC on FB to play asap, its under maintainence. :O
And currently talking to Andrea, Ruth and Nicholas,
Nick best brother lah!
:)


Jerlene Yong's going to turkey soon, i'll miss her so much la. :'(
Cheerup girl! I love you x 10000.
Here's a pic for you.














Okay bye..

无法感受每次触摸 是真的 是热的

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home