Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy moments.














They're long gone.

Spectrum, all the performances were great.
Jer, jiaxuan, sister, rosalind, ruth they all did great.
During spectrum i was sitting with ahma, wen and janis.
Haha, it was damn fun lah crapping abt evrything with wen.
I waited after spectrum to see sisters awhile.
After that bused to clementi accompanied by ahma and cabbed to bangkit.
Thn jerlene and her mother accompanied me to hail a cab to holland again.
Thanks to jerlene and ahma! (L)

My phone was confiscated right after i went home from spectrum, yah was scolded badly by mother for returning home this late and not listening to her to go straight to holland, but i came back bangkit again. Cab here and there so wasted lots of money. ):

But i just got back my phone a few hours ago.

So bored, i wanna go out, somewhere, anywhere.
Maybe going to call andrea up and ask her when she's free soon.
Currently waiting for sister to msg me whn she wakes up.
:)

Goodbye.
I guess i miss Everyone. Everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home