Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what we had, is come and gone


















sometimes i try to hide, what i feel inside,
whn i turn around, i just cant figure it out


hello.
today is a rather sucky day.
some things happened during d&t..
anyway dont msg me/ call me anymore.
some idiot stole my sim card and left my phone bhind d&t room.
i wished i knew who that asshole is..):
many thanks to sisters for helping me :D

after school was having fun with some retarded bimbos,
thn all i remember is taking photos of the cute bimbo rosa(peesalind)
& that stupid bimbo ruth(poof).
& marching arnd outside 3SA with lynn(peelynn),annabel(peenabel) and kerin(peerin)
that siao eh hor(lynn) point medium finger at me as salute, LOL.
siaochabo. she's damn cute.
& yeaaaah, JANIS(PEENIS). hahahaha.
& amanda(pemanda/pamelo)
LOL. i prefer the name peeenis(janis neoneo) the most.
jocelyneeee(peecilynni) is busy studying inside the classroom :(

after that smth bad happened..
sister i'll always be there for you derhs.
whnever you need me.
ily sister :D

thats all, bye!
valentine's day is only 3 days away,
time is passing too fast & i cant seem to catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home